Recipe by Anna Sward at http://proteinpow.com/ and Quest R&D member Regina Yanagisawa.
- Heat oven to 160*
- in a microwave safe bowl, heat White Chocolate Raspeberry Quest Bar for 20 seconds
- after bar is softened, add peanut butter & ground nuts
- mix well until it forms in to a dough
- in an 8 inch Springform pan, flatten dough until bottom pan is covered
- set aside
- 1 White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar
- 1 Tub (500g) 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- ½ cup Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tspn sweetener ( Truvia or Steviva)
- ½ cup fresh Raspberries
- puree fresh raspberries in a blender, set aside cut
- Cut White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar into small cubes, about pea sized. set aside.
- in a medium size bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth and incorporated
- pour half of the filling in the Springform pan covered with the crust
- sprinkle Quest Bar cubes
- pour the rest of the filling, abut ¾ of the pan
- drizzle raspberry puree on top
- bake for 40 – 45 minutes, or until cheesecake is still jiggly in the center
DO NOT OPEN OVEN UNTIL DONE
When done, turn off oven and leave oven door ajar and let cheesecake cool off in the oven for 30 minutes
Take cheesecake out and let cool all the way through in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
Before serving, run a warm knife around the pan to loosen before unmolding
Serve with a fresh raspberry for garnish if desired.