Olimp Gold Vitamin D MAX 2000 IU - 30 Caps
Gold-Vit™ D MAX is a food supplement available in the form of Flow Caps; it has a high content of vitamin D, which is an essential component of all organisms.
Scientific studies have demonstrated that vitamin D:
- helps maintain healthy bones and teeth,
- contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus,
- helps maintain proper levels of calcium in the blood,
- participates in the cell division process,
- is necessary for normal growth and bone development in children,
- supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
The vitamin D that is obtained by the body as a result of endogenous synthesis is subject to significant fluctuations, which depend on exposure to solar radiation; its supply is limited, especially during autumn and winter.
This product is manufactured by the use of the innovative Flow Caps Liquid Technology®, which ensures quick and effective absorption and allows the ingredients to retain their quality.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule
|Vitamin D||50 µg (2000 IU)||1000%|
* RDA – recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), antioxidant - tocopherol-rich extract, cholecalciferol – vit. D, gelatine.
According to the European Food Safety Authority, the safe level of vitamin D intake from all sources in people who are over the age of 11 is 100 μg (micrograms). The intake level for children aged from 1 to 10 years is 50 μg. Children who are under 11 years of age should not take another vitamin D preparation at the same time.
a preparation for adults who want to supplement their diet with vitamin D, including pregnant and breastfeeding women, women going through the menopause or physically active or elderly people.
Recommended daily dosage:
1 capsule after a meal or otherwise as recommended by a doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children.
* Images presented on listings are merely for illustrative and promotional purposes only. The product's final image may be altered and vary
|Q & A||No|