Vitamins / Minerals
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception - 30 Tablets Details
Expert care while trying for a babyNow you have decided to try for a baby, you want to prepare your body and ensure a healthy diet and lifestyle to maximise your chances of conception. This special Pregnacare® Conception formula has been developed on the basis of worldwide studies showing that certain nutrients can play an important role in helping to build nutritional stores ready for pregnancy and support good reproductive health.
Pregnacare® Conception provides a carefully balanced comprehensive formulation of micronutrients for the maintenance of reproductive health in women, including the specific nutrients inositol, l-arginine, n-acetyl cysteine and selenium. The formula also includes vitamin B12 and folic acid at 400mcg, the exact recommended level to help safeguard the early stages of foetal development.
Ideal for all women to help build nutritional stores for before conception, the formula includes key nutritional elements:
- Folic Acid – Pregnacare® Conception provides 400mcg folic acid, the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health for all women who are trying to conceive. As well as the healthy development of the foetal neural tube, folic acid may also play a role in conception, and is required in the first days and weeks of life, before you are even aware that you are pregnant.
- Antioxidant minerals with natural vitamin E – Important co-factors in antioxidant enzymes, to help protect genetic material from free radical damage. Vitamin E is an essential nutrient, important for helping maintain healthy skin, nerves, heart and circulation, muscles and red blood cells. Pregnacare® Conception contains a low recommended dietary intake of 20mg. This is present in the natural form which is better absorbed by the mother and transported to the foetus than synthetic vitamin E.
- Inositol – Inositol may help support ovarian function and influence fertility. It is involved in the cell signalling pathway which influences fertilization and cell growth.
- L-Arginine – Well known as a precursor in nitric oxide (NO) metabolism, L-arginine can influence release of the egg from the ovaries (follicular release) as well as healthy follicular blood flow and implantation.
- N-acetyl cysteine – A precursor of glutathione, an important antioxidant in the body. N-acetyl cysteine is also important for healthy cervical secretions.
- Vitamin B12 – Part of the B complex group of vitamins, it has been found that B12 supplementation can help to maintain healthy ovarian function and reproductive health.
It is important that you and your partner are both in optimum health and getting all the right nutrients for conception. Click conception tips for useful advice and tips on optimising the chances of conception.
|Goals||General Health, Well-being|
|Gelatine||This product does not contain Gelatine.|
|Suitable for Vegetarians||Yes|
|Suitable for Vegans||No|
|Allergens||No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Preservatives, No Gluten, No Salt, No Yeast|
|Directions for use||One tablet per day with or immediately after your main meal.
Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink.
Pregnacare® Conception should only be taken on a full stomach.
Pregnacare® Conception does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
|Q & A||No|