Halloween Season is now upon is. Pumpkin flavors are great for spicing up the festive Season. Get Your Pumpkin Carve it out and use the inside to creat a fantastic Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter Protein Shake.Can be used pre or post workout for a sweet treat that is completely guilt free!
Pumpkin Pie Protein Peanut Butter Shake – serves 1
What you’ll need:
3-4 ice cubes
2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2-3 Tbsp pumpkin puree
1 scoop Profusion Vanilla Protein Powder (Or a brand of your Choice)
3-4 shakes each of cloves, ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon
2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
Optional: 1 scoop of PB2
Blend and enjoy!
Buy A Profusion 2kg and get a free smartshaker only €44.99
Happy Halloween Protein Pumpkin Oat Bars
- 2 large scoops of vanilla protein powder (Optional) Profusion Vanilla Protein Powder
- 11/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (add less if you dont like it too nutmegy)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (your Choice)
- 1/2 cup milk (Your choice)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Stir oats, Protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, and salt together in a bowl; make a well in the center. Pour milk, egg, and vanilla extract into well in the center of the oat mixture; stir to combine. Add pumpkin to milk oat mixture and mix thoroughly. Pour pumpkin batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until the center feels set and pulls away from the side, about 25-30 minutes
- Let cool completely at room temperature and slice into bars and serve!
- Dont for get to share:)